Please Refresh Page to see Updates to the Page
6 More Days to Pre-Register for the California Mile - Remember, All Entrants MUST be Pre-Entered and there is a minimum of 100 entries & maximum of 125 entries we must have to put on this event.
We are racing Bonneville Classes & Rules.
****Pre-Entry will close on March 20th, 2016****
If we do not receive enough entries by this time, we will refund your money minus $10 for processing.
Applicants must be current members of the SCTA or BNI for acceptance as an entrant for the 2016 SCTA Mojave Standing Mile event. Your Pre-Entry will be returned and not honored if ANY of the ENTRY NAMES, OWNERS, or DRIVERS listed are not current SCTA or BNI members.
If you are not a current member of the SCTA or BNI and would like to obtain a membership, you have a couple of choices:
1. SCTA Membership - Contact a President of one of the SCTA Clubs and join- Click Here
2. BNI Membership - Contact JoAnn at the SCTA/BNI Office (559) 528-6279
Pre-Entry Fee is $400 and must be submitted by March 20th. With your entry you will receive (1) Driver's Armband & (3) Crew Armbands - All Additional Driver/Crew Armbands will be $25. You will also receive (2) Participant T-Shirts. If you would like to purchase more at $20 each please add them to the total of your entry.
Please submit your Medical Form to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing your Pre-Entry so the registration process at the event will go smoother. Your Additional Drivers will also need to submit a Medical Form - Please have them note what vehicle # they are with. Click Here For Medical Form
You may sell your entry to another participant if you cannot make the event. You will have to contact us for a transfer form and have all of the paperwork sent in by April 20th. The SCTA will NOT sell your entry for you.
Camping will be available for all entries and their crew 20’ X 40’ campsites are $25.00 each for the weekend (Fri-Sat. night). This will be Dry camping SCTA will provide chemical toilets and trash dumpsters.
Record Setting Information for the SCTA California Mile
1. Participant must be a SCTA or BNI member to compete
2. Each participant will only be allowed to go to impound one time per entry for the whole weekend event. (No class changes except fuel -)
3. Their time slip can't be more than 30 minutes old to enter impound and have your record certified.
4. Body classification will be certified at this event with SCTA Inspectors and photo documentation.
5. Engines must be sealed and or measured prior to the event preferably, sealed engines may be measured by no later than the May 15, 2016 El Mirage event. *
6. All class records will be open.
7. This is not a points event.
8. There will be Timing Tags & Certs issued - No Trophies & No Jackets
9. All participants & vehicles must comply with the current SCTA Rules.
* You can also bring your vehicle to the Inspector’s Clinic on April 2nd at the Cerritos Automotive College located at 11111 New Falcon Way, Cerritos Ca 90703 to have it measured. Contact either Steve Davies (Cars) email@example.com or Van Butler (Motorcycles) firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.*
More Information To Come
2016 SCTA California Mile
Cancelled Due To Lack Of Entries
Sponsors of the Worlds FASTEST Speed Trials
Copyright 2019 © SCTA-BNI